Formerly know as Haworthia tessellata. This broad, triangular greenish to purple brown leaves are crisscrossed with transparent markings and small white teeth along the margins. Leaf coloring can vary depending on the amount of light the plant in set in. Small white tubular flowers appear in the summer on tall raceme’s. Readily produces under ground stems which form new plants. Fairly an easy plant to care for and mostly problem free.
$4.49 – $9.99
Formerly know as Haworthia tessellata. This broad, triangular greenish to purple brown leaves are crisscrossed with transparent markings and small white teeth along the margins. Small white tubular flowers appear in the summer on tall raceme’s.
SKU: N/A Categories: Haworthia, Succulents
- Soil/Planting: When planting or repotting your plants, you always should use cacti soil or a well draining soil. Choosing a new pot can be a fun task, but you want to make sure that there are drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilizer: To help insure your new succulent gets the nutrients it needs, we recommend using a cactus fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Allow soil to dry out between watering. If you are unsure about how much to water, a moisture meter is an inexpensive tool that can help. During the winter months, be careful to not overwater.
- Hardiness: Plants will not tolerate frost and should be brought indoors or to a protective area. You should always check to see if your plant will survive outside during the winter month.
- Water: water when dry
- Light: bright light to partial shade
- Hardiness: will not tolerate frost
- Bloom time: Spring – Fall
- Soil: cactus soil
- Growth Rate: moderate
$4.49 – $9.99
$7.99 – $17.99
There are no reviews yet.