An unusual opuntia that has deep green cylindrical branches that grows in a tree like shape. It has needle shaped leaves along it’s upper stems. Can grow up to 13 feet in its native habitat, but will usually only reach about 24″ – 30″ tall in cultivation. Relatively easy to care for, this makes a great house plant in a sunny window.
Opuntia Subulata Eve’s Needle Austrocylindropuntia
$4.99 – $11.99
An unusual opuntia that has deep green cylindrical branches that grows in a tree like shape. It has needle shaped leaves along it’s upper stems.
SKU: N/A Categories: Cacti, Mammillaria
- Soil/Planting: When planting or repotting your plants, you always should use cacti soil or a well draining soil. Choosing a new pot can be a fun task, but you want to make sure that there are drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilizer: To help insure your new succulent gets the nutrients it needs, we recommend using a cactus fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Allow soil to dry out between watering. If you are unsure about how much to water, a moisture meter is an inexpensive tool that can help. During the winter months, be careful to not overwater.
- Hardiness: Plants will not tolerate frost and should be brought indoors or to a protective area. You should always check to see if your plant will survive outside during the winter month.
- Water: water when dry
- Light: full sun/bright light
- Hardiness: will not tolerate frost
- Bloom time: unknown
- Soil: cactus soil
- Growth Rate: medium
$4.49 – $9.99
$4.49 – $9.99
There are no reviews yet.