A small, flattish clumping cactus that is covered with long cylindrical tubercles. It is covered in white to yellowish long twisting spines. Small, delicate white flowers appear around the top. Produces lots of offsets and forms a dense cluster.
Mammillaria decipiens ssp. camptotricha (Bird’s Nest Cactus)
$5.49 – $11.99
A small, flattish clumping cactus that is covered with long cylindrical tubercles. It is covered in white to yellowish long twisting spines.
SKU: N/A Categories: Cacti, Mammillaria
- Soil/Planting: When planting or repotting your plants, you always should use cacti soil or a well draining soil. Choosing a new pot can be a fun task, but you want to make sure that there are drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilizer: To help insure your new succulent gets the nutrients it needs, we recommend using a cactus fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Allow soil to dry out between watering. If you are unsure about how much to water, a moisture meter is an inexpensive tool that can help. During the winter months, be careful to not overwater.
- Hardiness: Plants will not tolerate frost and should be brought indoors or to a protective area. You should always check to see if your plant will survive outside during the winter month.
- Water: water when dry
- Light: full sun/bright light
- Hardiness: will not tolerate frost
- Bloom time: Spring
- Soil: cactus soil
- Growth Rate: slow
$4.49 – $9.99
$6.49 – $17.99
Out of stock
$7.49 – $18.99
There are no reviews yet.