A smooth, shiny, green ball shaped cactus with yellowish whit spines. Spines are straight or slightly curved. Usually a solitaire plant but can slowly offset with age. Flowers are white to pale pink. This is a squatty shaped cactus is easy to grow and has a nice eye appeal.
- Soil/Planting: When planting or repotting your plants, you always should use cacti soil or a well draining soil. Choosing a new pot can be a fun task, but you want to make sure that there are drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilizer: To help insure your new succulent gets the nutrients it needs, we recommend using a cactus fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Allow soil to dry out between watering. If you are unsure about how much to water, a moisture meter is an inexpensive tool that can help. During the winter months, be careful to not overwater.
- Hardiness: Plants will not tolerate frost and should be brought indoors or to a protective area. You should always check to see if your plant will survive outside during the winter month.
- Water: water when dry
- Light: full sun/bright light
- Hardiness: will not tolerate frost
- Bloom time: mid Spring-Summer
- Soil: cactus soil
- Growth Rate: slow
Out of stock
$5.49 – $11.99