A charming, small, slow growing gasteria species that grows to about 4″ inches tall. It has fat, stiff gray-green recurved slightly rough leaves. This plant readily offsets to form a round cluster up to about 8 inches – 12 inches. Flowers in the spring on a tall stalk sporting multiple dainty orangish-red flowers that are bulbous at the base and greenish brown at tips.
$4.49 – $9.99
A charming, small, slow growing gasteria species that grows to about 4″ inches tall. It has fat, stiff gray-green recurved slightly rough leaves.
SKU: N/A Categories: Gasteria, Succulents
- Soil/Planting: When planting or repotting your plants, you always should use cacti soil or a well draining soil. Choosing a new pot can be a fun task, but you want to make sure that there are drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilizer: To help insure your new succulent gets the nutrients it needs, we recommend using a cactus fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Allow soil to dry out between watering. If you are unsure about how much to water, a moisture meter is an inexpensive tool that can help. During the winter months, be careful to not overwater.
- Hardiness: Plants will not tolerate frost and should be brought indoors or to a protective area. You should always check to see if your plant will survive outside during the winter month.
- Water: water when dry
- Light: bright light
- Hardiness: will not tolerate frost
- Bloom time: Spring
- Soil: cactus soil
- Growth Rate: slow
$4.49 – $9.99
$6.99 – $14.99
$6.99 – $12.99
$7.99 – $17.99
There are no reviews yet.