A hybrid of Echinopsis chamaecereus it is a little more compact that its parent plant. It’s deep green chunky stems grow in an upright pattern that offsets freely forming it’s won irregular shape. Easy to grow, it is a great bloomer with violet-red flowers.
Echinopis chamaecereus ‘Jubilee’
$4.49 – $9.99
A hybrid of Echinopsis chamaecereus it is a little more compact that its parent plant. It’s deep green chunky stems grow in an upright pattern that offsets freely forming it’s won irregular shape.
SKU: N/A Categories: Cacti, Echinopsis
- Soil/Planting: When planting or repotting your plants, you always should use cacti soil or a well draining soil. Choosing a new pot can be a fun task, but you want to make sure that there are drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilizer: To help insure your new succulent gets the nutrients it needs, we recommend using a cactus fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Allow soil to dry out between watering. If you are unsure about how much to water, a moisture meter is an inexpensive tool that can help. During the winter months, be careful to not overwater.
- Hardiness: Plants will not tolerate frost and should be brought indoors or to a protective area. You should always check to see if your plant will survive outside during the winter month.
- Water: water when dry
- Light: full sun/bright light
- Hardiness: will not tolerate frost
- Bloom time: late Spring/early Summer
- Soil: cactus soil
- Growth Rate: moderate
$5.49 – $10.99
$4.49 – $9.99
$5.49 – $14.99
There are no reviews yet.