Formerly known as Echinocereus berlandieri SB860, this cactus forms many finger like stems around the main stem. Rich green stems grow upright with white stiff spines. The new spines have a pink to red tint. Plant form a nice clump with many offsets as it ages.
Echinocereus pentalophus SB860
$4.49 – $9.99
Formerly known as Echinocereus berlandieri SB860, this cactus forms many finger like stems around the main stem. Rich green stems grow upright with white stiff spines.
SKU: N/A Categories: Cacti, Mammillaria
- Soil/Planting: When planting or repotting your plants, you always should use cacti soil or a well draining soil. Choosing a new pot can be a fun task, but you want to make sure that there are drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilizer: To help insure your new succulent gets the nutrients it needs, we recommend using a cactus fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Allow soil to dry out between watering. If you are unsure about how much to water, a moisture meter is an inexpensive tool that can help. During the winter months, be careful to not overwater.
- Hardiness: Plants will not tolerate frost and should be brought indoors or to a protective area. You should always check to see if your plant will survive outside during the winter month.
- Water: water when dry
- Light: full sun/bright light
- Hardiness: will not tolerate frost
- Bloom time: Spring
- Soil: cactus soil
- Growth Rate: moderate
$4.49 – $9.99
Out of stock
$5.49 – $11.99
There are no reviews yet.