A small stunning aloe that will clump in time. Leaves are green with numerous white dots and marks. Blooms bright orange flowers from spring to summer.
Aloe white diamond
$4.49 – $9.99
A small stunning aloe that will clump in time. Leaves are green with numerous white dots and marks.
SKU: N/A Categories: Aloe, Sale, Succulents
- Soil/Planting: When planting or repotting your plants, you always should use cacti soil or a well draining soil. Choosing a new pot can be a fun task, but you want to make sure that there are drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilizer: To help insure your new succulent gets the nutrients it needs, we recommend using a cactus fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Allow soil to dry out between watering. If you are unsure about how much to water, a moisture meter is an inexpensive tool that can help. During the winter months, be careful to not overwater.
- Hardiness: Plants will not tolerate frost and should be brought indoors or to a protective area. You should always check to see if your plant will survive outside during the winter month.
- Water: water when dry
- Light: bright light/light shade
- Hardiness: will not tolerate frost
- Bloom time: Summer – Fall
- Soil: cactus soil
- Growth Rate: moderate
Out of stock
$5.49 – $13.99
Out of stock
$6.99 – $14.99
$2.69 – $9.99
$7.99 – $15.99
There are no reviews yet.