Very textured mound forming with elongated white markings giving it an almost white appearance. Flowers late winter/early spring. Like indirect light, may turn brown if put in too much sun. Will not tolerate frost. Fertilize once a month during Spring/Summer months with a cacti fertilizer. Keep dryer during winter months. When repotting, use a cacti soil.
Aloe Diego ‘White Lighting’
$4.49 – $9.99
Very textured mound forming with elongated white markings giving it an almost white appearance. Flowers late winter/early spring. Like indirect light, may turn brown if put in too much sun.
SKU: N/A Categories: Aloe, Succulents
- Soil/Planting: When planting or repotting your plants, you always should use cacti soil or a well draining soil. Choosing a new pot can be a fun task, but you want to make sure that there are drainage holes in the pot.
- Fertilizer: To help insure your new succulent gets the nutrients it needs, we recommend using a cactus fertilizer once a month during the growing season.
- Watering: Water thoroughly when the soil is dry. Allow soil to dry out between watering. If you are unsure about how much to water, a moisture meter is an inexpensive tool that can help. During the winter months, be careful to not overwater.
- Hardiness: Plants will not tolerate frost and should be brought indoors or to a protective area. You should always check to see if your plant will survive outside during the winter month.
- Water: water when dry
- Light: bright indirect light
- Hardiness: will not tolerate frost
- Bloom time: Spring – Fall
- Soil: cactus soil
- Growth Rate: moderate
Out of stock
$6.99 – $14.99
Out of stock
$5.49 – $13.99
$7.99 – $17.99
$6.99 – $12.99
There are no reviews yet.